Why Prime Power
- Experienced Based Knowledge: We believe the most effective learning takes place in the field and lead the industry in experienced engineering problem solving. Even our competitors call us when a problem is too difficult to solve.
- Sense of Urgency: We have a sense of urgency in everything we do. We take ownership of our customers' challenges, and see them through to resolution. We understand the gravity of our business. When the power goes out, it is a life or death situation, every time.
- Professionalism: Giving due respect to self and others by providing the best, unmatched results in a courteous and professional way.
- Integrity: We are honest and we deliver what we promise in our business and personal relationships without compromise.
- Dependability: Our customers rely on us to solve their critical power challenges and we do not let them down.
- Teamwork: Fostering an environment of cooperation, collaboration and growth.
- Faith: Prime Power Services is guided by our Christian faith, placing God central to all of our activities and being respectful of the practice of other faiths.
With its reputation for the quickest response to customer emergencies, Prime Power Services, Inc. is uniquely poised to deliver any need when it comes to Emergency Power Supply Systems (EPSS).
In business for 30 years Prime Power Services, Inc. is the only EPSS Company in the southeast United States to employ a full staff of Electrical, Mechanical and Professional Engineers. That is important not only because they have over 200+ years combined experience in the industry, they also assist our fully trained field technicians to combine for an unparalleled offering and EPSS mechanical prowess. In addition we have over 20 ESGA Certified technicians on-staff.
In the early 1980's Prime Power started manufacturing custom switchgear. Since then, we have grown into a full service EPSS Company. Our services include: Emergency and Preventative Maintenance Programs for all makes and models of Stand-by Power Generators, Automatic Transfer Switches, Switchgear, Switchgear Retrofits, Turn-key Installations and GTi Bi-Fuel Systems (a unique system allowing up to 70% natural gas substitution in a diesel engine.)
In addition we offer electrical and engineering testing services such as: Distribution Breaker Testing, Arc Flash Analysis, Arc Flash Training, and Infrared Scanning as well as a host of onsite teaching seminars and classes on various subjects ranging from Utility Management, Joint Commission Preparedness, By Pass Isolation Switch Training and others.
So when it comes to EPSS - whatever the need, whatever the reason, Prime Power Services will give you the power to revive, the power to restore, the power of business…that's the Prime Power way!
Matria Healthcare, LLC
Matria Healthcare, LLC
Wellstar Health System
want to take the time to speak to the impeccable service we received once again
from Prime Power Services. Starting from the dispatching of your
personnel, the after hours numbers that have been made available to me to speak
to someone real time, the knowledgeable technicians that responded to our
issue, the inside sales teams that executed the required orders, and finally
the qualified personnel to install and program our equipment. Without
fail, your team has made Sungard AS a priority.
-Stan Trella, Sungard Availability Services
Reit Management and Research
Linc Facility Services