Remote Generator Monitoring
Protect Your System 24/7
Protect Your Emergency Power System Around the Clock with Generator Monitoring
Remote Generator Monitoring is a method to electronically monitor your emergency power system around the clock.
Benefits of Monitoring
A generator failure can be catastrophic. Having a system in place to monitor your generator 24/7 significantly reduces the likelihood that you will experience a full outage.
Key benefits include:
- Improved Reliability. Remote monitoring tracks the status of your emergency power system and provides instant alerts if any issues arise.
- Peace of Mind. Have a sense of confidence that your system is ready for the next power outage and will work as expected when needed.
- Fast, Proactive Service Response. Whenever a generator fault condition is detected, you and the Prime Power team are alerted via email and/or text. Our dispatch team will respond quickly, minimizing downtime. Alerts can be sent to any number of people.
- Reporting. Monitored events are time- and date-stamped. We can provide automated daily, weekly or monthly reports sent directly to you via email.
- User Portal. All customers have access to a dashboard that allows you to track your equipment in real-time. We take care of all the monitoring for you, but you also have complete access to your equipment status and data.
- Decreased Cost of Ownership. Monitoring a generator actually helps decrease the overall cost of ownership. This may seem contradictory. However, small problems can be fixed before they become big problems, thereby reducing major repair costs.
How it Works
Remote generator monitoring includes two basic components: The monitoring system connected to your equipment and the user interface software platform.
We install an electronic monitoring system that connects directly to your generator to monitor key activities and events. This includes fault events that could keep your generator from operating during a power outage.
Key features of the equipment include:
- A variety of device solutions, from basic event monitoring to advanced data collection
- Solutions for permanently installed systems or mobile generators with GPS tracking
- Ultra-secure and reliable cellular or satellite connectivity that transports the data to our platform
User Interface Software
Our monitoring platform provides you and our service support team with instant access to the status of your equipment as well as alert notifications via email and/or text.
Key features of our platform include:
- Web-based software accessible anytime, anywhere with multi-level security access
- Real-time status including mapping and tracking
- Alerts and notifications sent via email and/or text
- Standard and custom reports, automatically sent via email daily, weekly and/or monthly