The Roger Bisher Training Center
Registration Now Open!
Prime Power offers Training Classes, Seminars, and Certifications for Power Generator and HVAC Technicians!
Seminar Schedule 2020
*Times include 1 hr lunch
|JANUARY 15th||Arc Flash||2-Hour Seminar|
|JANUARY 23rd||Generator 101||2-Hour Seminar|
|FEBRUARY 6th||Generator 102||2-Hour Seminar|
|MARCH 18th||Generator 101 & NFPA 110||2-Hour Seminar|
|APRIL 22nd||Generator 102 & Transfer Switch||Full Day Seminar|
|MAY 21st||Generator 101||2-Hour Seminar|
|JUNE 17th||Generator 102||2-Hour Seminar|
|JULY 22nd||ATS & Switchgear||Full Day Seminar|
|SEPTEMBER 16th||Switchgear & NFPA 110||2-Hour Seminar|
|NOVEMBER 18th||Generator 102 & Transfer Switch||Full Day Seminar|
|DECEMBER 16th||Generator 101 & NFPA 110||2-Hour Seminar|
Full Day Seminars are from 9am - 4pm
2- Hour Seminars are from 10am - 1pm
To Register or Inquire about classes, email Training@PrimePower.com
*Seminar Classes & Dates are subject to change.
EGSA Certification Testing
THE ROGER BISHER TRAINING CENTER
PRIME POWER SERVICES, INC (AUSTELL, GA) IS THE ONLY
WALK-IN FERRIS STATE TESTING CENTER!
Benefit of EGSA Certification:
APPRENTICE & JOURNEYMAN
- Certification grants you professional credentials of being EGSA-Certified!
- Reflects your knowledge, capabilities & accomplishments!
- Leads to better opportunities, career advancement and increased earnings!
- Adds a layer of credibility to your firm and sharpen your competitive edge!
- Signifies your commitment to high standards and quality techs!
- The Apprenticeship Certification helps propel new and entry-level employees!
- The Journeyman Certification invests in experienced employees and enhances
their skills and knowledge!