A generator supplies electricity during a power outage. To render that service, it needs maintenance and testing that ensure its readiness for electricity generation. Generators that serve Level 1 and Level 2 facilities require different services to be performed on different schedules. Below is a list of these services and the schedules on which they [...]
Tag Archives: Power Services Georgia
Backup power systems use a series of electrical controls to begin operation and ensure safe current flow to your building. The transfer switch is a generator component designed to facilitate the electrical connection to your standby source. These components can be manually operated; however, automatic methods are more common for larger standby systems. A power [...]
- Professional â€“ Electric power generators supplying backup power in case of emergencies December 13, 2010
- Emergency Generator Inspection: Seven Reasons Why Generators Fail January 13, 2012
- NFPA Generator Testing: A Basic Overview April 20, 2012
- Power Transfer Switch: Scheduled Care Guarantees Proper Outage Detection September 25, 2012
- Emergency Generator Maintenance Averts Failure When Dependability Matters Most August 10, 2012
- Why is Switchgear Maintenance Vital to the Operation of a System? July 24, 2012
- Monty: Love the website and blogs! The most comprehenive...
- Gensets: Thank you for the fantastic tips about the testing...
- Bonnie: From Richard Knittel, VP Technical Services "Coul...
We have used Prime Power for many years and are extremely pleased with quality of service and the quality of their staff. Prime Power has the resources and depth to handle any size emergency power needs.--Ben Davis