We had a problem today with our ONAN Generatorâ€¦I am happy to report that your staff was responsive, and did a great job of diagnosing and repairing what turned out to be several problems.
Archive | Testimonials RSS feed for this section
We have used Prime Power for many years and are extremely pleased with quality of service and the quality of their staff. Prime Power has the resources and depth to handle any size emergency power needs.
Prime Power has proven to be a very dependable and consistent vendor for all of our generator needs. We have used Prime Power for many years and are extremely pleased with quality of service and the quality of their staff.
Without question, Prime Power delivered manpower and resources to assisting us in overcoming a difficult situation.
From service training to maintenance to engineering problem solving, Prime Power has demonstrated that they have what it takes to maintain the most critical facilities.
- Professional â€“ Electric power generators supplying backup power in case of emergencies December 13, 2010
- Emergency Generator Inspection: Seven Reasons Why Generators Fail January 13, 2012
- NFPA Generator Testing: A Basic Overview April 20, 2012
- Power Transfer Switch: Scheduled Care Guarantees Proper Outage Detection September 25, 2012
- Emergency Generator Maintenance Averts Failure When Dependability Matters Most August 10, 2012
- Why is Switchgear Maintenance Vital to the Operation of a System? July 24, 2012
- Monty: Love the website and blogs! The most comprehenive...
- Gensets: Thank you for the fantastic tips about the testing...
- Bonnie: From Richard Knittel, VP Technical Services "Coul...
Without question, Prime Power delivered manpower and resources to assisting us in overcoming a difficult situation.--Tom Addington